Guest Post Guidelines
Why write for Linga POS?
- Build authority for your expertise
- Build your online influence as a though leader
- Contribute know-how and tips back to your industry
- Build relationships based on the value you bring to new audiences
- Get a quality link back to your website or blog.
Linga POS promotes blog posts via email, social, online ads and search to the restaurant and retail industries, as well as to our global customers and partners.
Our audience and Topics
Our audience consists primarily of restaurant owners, managers, franchise executives, and those making decisions for restaurant management solutions and strategy. Our primary audience is QSR, quick serve restaurants, though we also have customers and reach to full-service, retail, entertainment venues, and institutions.
The knowledge level of our reader base varies from beginner to expert; however, for guest blog submissions, we give priority to higher-level topics.
Topics we cover:
- Restaurant management, financials, operation, and promotion.
- Content focused on specific restaurant segments, such as pizzerias, yogurt and ice cream, multi-location franchises, etc.
- Restaurant industry news, trends, statistics and data. Fun, informative, educational, or newsworthy.
- Aspects of restaurant POS systems or restaurant technology in general. Technical, security, implementation.
- Success stories or strategies related to using Linga POS. Features, customers, partners.
- Topics based on your personal expertise in the industry, or based on direct interviews with restaurant managers, staff, chefs, or owners.
Your post should:
- Be useful, interesting, and engaging to the readers of our blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Have headings to organize the content.
- You can submit posts of 400-500 words, but priority will be given to in depth posts of 500-1500 words.
- Ensure proper attribution of any quotes, data, images, or 3rd party content.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Original. It should not have been published before, and it should not duplicate a topic already on our blog.
How to Submit Your Post
Submit 3-4 topic ideas (or just one if you know it’s a winner) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Each topic should include a working headline and a few bullets to allow us to determine whether it’s suitable for our blog (you don’t need to write out a draft yet). If this is your first time submitting to use, please tell us about yourself, and provide links to your online profile, website, or previous blog posts you’ve written.
The Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the Linga POS and Benseron Hospitality quality standards to get published.
- Linga POS reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Linga POS reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Linga POS content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.